A new version of our app for Android devices and Chromebooks has been released, for remotely accessing Windows and Mac computers. The update is free for all remote access users with a paid plan. Connecting using the mobile browser will be discontinued shortly; please start using the Android app immediately.
To use the Android app, please do the following: Open the Play Store and search for "dualmon Remote Access"
The new version contains the following enhancements:
- Remotely access your programs with faster performance from your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook.
- New Pinch and zoom – quickly navigate around your desktop with simple, intuitive gestures like tapping to move the mouse, and two finger scroll.
- Android keyboard, including special Windows and Mac keys like Control and Command keys.
- Connect simultaneously while other Android/iOS devices or Windows/Mac devices are also connected to the remote computer.
- Automatically reconnects the remote session when switching between WiFi and cellular, or if the mobile signal drops.
- With the Remote Assist or Enterprise plan, you can provide assistance right from your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook.