dualmon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
dualmon may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated February 14, 2020.
What personal information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Credit card information for paid subscriptions
- Profile information if you contact us via social media
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting. You may opt out of this type of communication in your
- From time to time, we may send you important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with dualmon, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We will never provide your information to third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis.
Collection of non-personal information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual.
Information such as ZIP code, IP address, time zone, and unique device identifiers may be collected in order to optimize service performance.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.