The latest version of the Windows remote access software has been released, which includes new features and a number of bug fixes.
New features include:
- Viewing multiple remote screens at the same time from a single or multiple monitors on the viewer side
- Full screen mode enabled when viewing single or multiple monitors on the Windows Viewer
- Stronger encryption during a remote access session with FIPS level 2 security
- A number of remote printing fixes for document orientation changes
- Mouse/cursor bug fixes to enhance smoothness with certain remote configurations
- Several performance improvements
To upgrade to the latest version of the remote access software rather than waiting for it to auto-update, please do the following:
- Click the Windows Start button and find dualmon, then click dualmon Remote Access.
- Click Additional Options, then Check for Update (or click Check for a newer version on older versions)