A new version of the app for iPhones and iPads has been released, for remotely accessing Windows and Mac computers.
The update is free for all remote access users with a paid plan. To update, please do one of the following, depending on which version of iOS you have:
- Open the App Store and tap "Updates" at the bottom
- Open the App Store and tap "Today" at the bottom, then your profile icon at the top. Updates are listed at the bottom of the screen.
The new version contains the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- New whitelisting, allowing the phone or tablet to be whitelisted instead of by IP
- Stronger encryption during the remote access session which meets FIPS federal guidelines
- Bug fixes for remote assist customers when starting an assist session
- Page Up and Page Down are now included on the keyboard
- Bug fixes for the auto reconnect feature should the connection drop during a remote session
- Support for Dark Mode in iOS 13.0 and later
If you have not downloaded the app yet, go to the App Store and search for "dualmon remote access" if you'd like to try it out.